Thursday, June 9, 2011

Spam



In the war it was known as Spiced Ham,
And considered a bit of a sham.
Now it's gone all hi tech
And it sets out to wreck
Our computers, and we call it Spam!
*

------------------------------------------------------



RAINBOWS
(An Acrostic)

Radiant arcs across the sky
Always attracting the earthbound eye!
I feel that you should be more mystic,
Not something completely realistic!
But, I'm told, raindrops, though duller,
Oddly, like prisms, split the colour!
Would that you were a fairy beam,
So that I could drift and dream!
*

4 comments:

jabblog said...

I rather like Spam - to eat, anyway, just occasionally.

Mike Patrick said...

I had never heard the spiced ham before. Two great efforts, but the rainbow was fantastic. I like rhyme too.

Nanc Twop said...

...
Spam and rainbows.

A very unique combo! ;-)

Steve Isaak said...

Fun Spam work.