Saturday, June 4, 2011

Just right!


BLUE MONDAY

JUST RIGHT!

Not too large and not too small!
Not too short and not too tall!
Not too anything at all!
My partner.
*
Just my size; great big shoes.
People always dance in twos,
I think the tune should be The Blues.
My partner.
*
Found her there, on the grass.
I could see she'd got class.
I couldn't let the moment pass.
My partner.
*
Rather stiff! Just wont bend!
Maybe that's the latest trend.
Still, I want her for a friend.
My partner.
*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

SHRINKING IN THE SUN!

Why! Brian dear! How thin you've grown!
You must be simply skin and bone
To cast a shadow thin as that!
The sun has even shrunk your hat!
Make sure you eat a lot of dinner!
We'd hate you to grow any thinner!
If one small wave should come your way
I'm sure you would be washed away!
Sometimes dieting goes too far!
We like you just the way you are!
*

3 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL, these are great & I really love that first picture... too cute!

SmilingSally said...

This has to be one of my favorites, Brenda.

Happy Blue Monday!

Unknown said...

Great shots. I truly love the first photo. A little girl looks so cute.