Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Hello Bloggers!



THURSDAY THEME SONG

I have chosen that well-known song 'Hallo Dolly' from the show of the same name.
HELLO BLOGGERS!

Hello Bloggers!
Well, hello Bloggers.
It's so nice to have your company once more!
I feel you're there, Bloggers,
In the air, Bloggers!
Once again we'll meet in cyberspace and know what for.
You do the trick, Bloggers,
When I click, Bloggers,
And this Blogging business thrills me through and through!
You
Make my day, Bloggers,
In such a charming way, Bloggers!
Isn't it good that we can meet,
Happily in Computer Street.
This is my little daily treat
HALLO!




9 comments:

Unknown said...

Great poem, and I read it just like the song. It's true: there are a few good blogs I regularly visit -- yours in among them. No one does poetry on the blogosphere like you, and best of all, you have the discipline to always have a point, or tell a story.

Word Tosser said...

Bravo...from your blogger friends..

LA Nickers said...

Hilarious, my friend.

You simply had me in stitches on this one.

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

How nice

Kat said...

I liked the new avatar - BRYANTICS.

and I see that in the month of May, you've churned out on an average 4.3 poems per day - to a whooping 134 poems that month.

You're writing faster than our reading :)))) Wonderful..!!!

In 2008 you had 'told' 275 poems, whereas in 2009, even by May end you've clocked 330 'daily treats'. Stunning and Thrilling achievement.

When Jeffery Archer came to India he corrected a journalist that he's not a story writer, but a 'story teller'.

And I think you're the greatest Poem teller..!!!!

p.s. hope I made your day :)))

Kay L. Davies said...

Okay, the June 3, 2009, had me a little confused for a minute, but I believe in recycling and that's what you're doing here - excellent idea for Thursday Theme Song.
One of my favorite songs. I love "Hello Dolly" by Louis Armstrong. Or anything else by Louis Armstrong.
Thanks, Brenda. Good parody!
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel

SquirrelQueen said...

I love it, well done! But now the song will be in my head for the rest of the day.

Hootin Anni said...

One of my favorites

My Mind's Eye said...

Excellent you are a great poet!!!
Happy Thursday,
Madi and Mom