Wednesday, May 13, 2009

The Unmade Bed


Inspired by a photograph at
EVERY PHOTO TELLS A STORY.


THE UNMADE BED.

An unmade bed
Speaks.
And it says many things.
*
'Make me, you lazy thing!'
*
'Come on, love, hop back in!'
*
'Do you remember that holiday at Lake Lugano?'
*
'When did you last wash these sheets?'
*
'Gosh! You were restless last night!'
*
You really should buy a new doona cover!'
*
'Why do you always leave me till last?
*
'Stop remembering!'
*
And what do you say?


'Shut up!'



Not only a bed but a green policy here:


6 comments:

Carolina said...

This made me laugh.

I was looking for your Q.
The wordverification on this says: Xedgkori (if you need a word for the upcoming X post)

Hey Harriet said...

Haha! Love it! I really must start making my bed. My unmade bed never says anything directly to me but I hate to imagine what it says about me after I leave the room!

storyteller said...

LOL ... I love this poem inspired by the unmade bed photo. Both are nifty and resonate with me ;--)
Hugs and blessings,

Patty said...

I could think of a few more things an unmade bed might say. LOL But your list works great.

Every Photo Tells A Story said...

Ha! That "Shut up" was a perfect ending:)

Kat said...

The 'silent eyes' sees/says so many things about an unmade bed..!!! Wow.