Saturday, May 23, 2009

Quality Time.

Not a good shot, photographically, but full of nostalgia for me. Rebecca will understand. The family was living in Quirindi (Kirindy), in the heart of the country, at the time, and I used to visit from the city.


QUALITY TIME!

Misty with the passing time
Yet vivid, still, to me.
Quirindi days when Blake was young;
That magical age of three.
Brian, my son-in-law, was such
A very loving Dad.
Quirindi days! Quirindi days!
What a lovely time we had!


Another aspect of an idyllic time here:


3 comments:

Weronika Janczuk said...

Great little commentary. :) Very sweet, and I love the name Quirindi.

Cheers!

http://flowersnbuttons.blogspot.com/2009/05/sunday-scribblings-164-worry.html

anthonynorth said...

Beautiful memories. i remember so well when mine were young.

Kat said...

Great to see the Dad and Son in sync.