Sunday, July 15, 2012

Devil and Angel


GRANDMA'S GOULASH
http://grandmas-goulash.info/
asks for a VERY brief story


DEVIL AND ANGEL

They said 'His horns are pretty!
Let's call him Devil Kitty'.
They've called you Angel! I feel cross!
Now you're going to learn who's boss!
(140 characters)

*
----------------------------------------------------------------


VARIED VIEW

The reflections are all of a jumble
Architecture is the cause;
Panes of glass resemble windows
But these are internal doors
So a little of the outside's captured
And I'm viewing the internal scene,
But I'm standing in the sunroom
Which is sort of like a space between.
So cushions are jumbled with garden
And a picture is mixed with a tree,
And there, to the left, with my camera 
Is little old mixed-up me!
*

3 comments:

Vaccinius said...

Ad "Devil and angel:

Hihi! (✿◠‿◠) No doubt where the power lies when it comes to IT. Beautifully organized verse! And a nice evaporation on the image.

Grandma`s Goulash said...

If it's like most things, sometimes the angelic rule and sometimes the devilish.

Pat said...

Devil Kitty does indeed look angry and jealous...I got that same impression. Your poems are always clever and entertaining, Brenda! I like your interesting reflections photo.