Sunday, April 24, 2011

Lack of Concentration



MAD KANE
supplied the first line


LACK OF CONCENTRATION!

A fellow who loved a good fight
Was, also, not terribly bright.
When he got in the ring
He would dance or he'd sing
And then be knocked out like a light!
*
-------------------------------------------------------


LONG DIVISION

Is this an optical illusion? Will some Blogger tell me why
A rainbow can make such a neat division in the sky?
A cloud approaching stealthily would not come as an arc!
Why should a rainbow split the heavens into light and dark?
When I looked up in reality the sky all looked pale blue.
It was only through the camera that indigo shone through!
So, dear Scientific Blogger, please listen to my plea,
And explain this 'long division' to this rather ignorant me!
*

1 comment:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

Fun limerick! Thanks so much for participating in my latest Limerick-Off challenge!