Sunday, August 26, 2012

Lazy Blogger


WEEKEND REFLECTION


SKYWATCH


LAZY BLOGGER

I was looking for a Reflection
When I chanced upon a Sky.
I thought of being honest
Then I thought I wouldn't try.
'Two birds with one stone' I thought....
It can't do any harm.
I may be rather lazy
But I've got a lot of charm!
*
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


                                                                Mike Ansell




POISED
Delicate as a passing thought;
Slender as a sigh;
Living for the moment
Not knowing it must die.
Poised in weightless fashion,
Crimson in the light.
Destined for departure
Before the coming night.
*


1 comment:

Margaret Gosden said...

Both photos are are eye-catching in their different ways! Your cousin seems to have a very fine camera there to capture so sharply such a tiny insect!