Sunday, August 14, 2011

Spurned!


MAD KANE
encourages people to be rude again!
The first line is her's.

SPURNED!

A woman who always seemed game,
Said 'I'm finding my life much too tame!'
So they thought they would mate her
With a big alligator!
But he said ' She's not my type of dame.'
*

------------------------------------------------------------------


THIRTEEN THINGS I'D LIKE TO KNOW!

Has the universe got an end?
Are ring-piercings just a trend?
Will there be bush-fires this year?
What is the ringing in my ear?
Why don't I like wine and others do?
Why, when sad, do we say we're 'blue'?
Who will win our next election?
Why do I always lose my direction?
How did the universe begin?
I'm competing, will I win?
Are there people in outer space?
What's this pimple on my face?
What shall I have for lunch today?
Answers welcome, but I don't pay!


*

1 comment:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

LOL! As if you needed any encouragement. :)

Thanks as always for your fun contributions to my Limerick-Offs