Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Customer Complaint


LOTS OF LAUGHTER
Prompt 'cook'

CUSTOMER COMPLAINT

Algernon sat down to dine and he was licking his lips
Thinking of the lobster he would eat (along with chips).
The waiter arrived with the lobster, held high on a silver dish.
For sure this meal was going to be as succulent as one could wish!
But when it was placed before him, just look what Algernon saw!
The wretched lobster lay there displaying just one claw!
'Bring the cook!' said Algernon, seeing the amputation;
This lobster only has one claw! I want an explanation!'
The cook appeared, with a harrassed look, and said 'You are quite right.
This lobster only has one claw! It must have been in a fight!'
Then Algernon lost his temper! 'I paid for a two-claw dinner!
Bring me the other lobster! I want to eat the winner!'
*
-------------------------------------------------------


BLOW A FUSE!
(An Acrostic)

Belligerent? Oh no! Not me!
Layabouts like you must see
Our ways of life are not alike!
Why? Don't ask! Get on yer bike!
*
Are you even listening to me?
*
Fool! There's no harm you can do me!
Unless you back-off I'll lash-out!
Seems I must give you a clout!
Ever heard 'I win; you lose'?
This is it! I've blown a fuse!
*

1 comment:

Kat said...

Hope the maddened cook didn't toss the customer in a boiling pot..!!!

- - - - - - - - - - -

looks.... blood for blood
eye for eye..!!!