Monday, October 11, 2010

Shameless!

 Body Painting

COLOR CARNIVAL
(Now Monthly)

SHAMELESS!

'Shameless' is me, in the first place!
I found these shots on-line,
Though I'd love to tell you all a lie
And say that they were mine!
For aren't they terrifically clever
Well worth the enlarging 'bit,'
The Zodiac in body-paint
And each part seems to fit!
My favourite is the lion,
That's Leo, I suppose;
The body is outlined clearly
Yet look at the mane and nose!
'Shameless' applies to the model,
Who had to stand in the nude,
But, of course, the end result
Is definitely not rude.
My star-sign is Aquarius,
But compared with the model's body,
My bodily Aquarius
Is.....well.....really rather shoddy!
*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------


UP-SETTING!

He was a Hillbilly father, in town with his little son;
Neither of them had much idea how city things were done.
They chanced upon an elevator and the boy said 'Dad,
I've never seen a thing like that! Are you sure it isn't bad?'
The father said 'To find out we'll keep watch on the door.
We'll wait until it opens up then we'll know much more.'
A portly lady ambled up; she was old, her hair was grey.
She pressed the button marked as 'UP' in a very casual way.
She went inside; the door was closed. The father was perplexed.
He said 'I can't imagine what's going to happen next.'
Well, after a while the elevator came back, again, to the ground.
And father and son stood watching with eyes all big and round.
The door slid open and my goodness, what a great surprise!
A beautiful luscious blonde appeared right before their eyes!
She was young and sweet and pretty and only about eighteen!
She'd gone in as a Granny and come out as a Movie Queen!
Father and son were astounded. Open-mouthed they looked at each other!
Then Dad said 'Run to our hotel room!
I want you to fetch your mother!'
*

No comments: