Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Lone Voyager


LONE VOYAGER

No surf today. The sea is flat.
I think I'll wear my little hat,
And a T-shirt for the breeze,
And shorts that reach down to my knees.
I'll take my board and paddle out
To where the great whales dive and spout.
Though other surfers love to boast
That they love rolling waves the most......
For giant breakers, mountain seas,
Walls of water always please......
I am one with skies and oceans.
I'm alone with my emotions.
*

*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

WORKAHOLIC

The kitchen's neat and tidy
And I could take my ease,
But I see from the window
Some very untidy trees!
*

5 comments:

Deb said...

nice photos...

Margaret Gosden said...

Yet both shots deserve thoughts such as yours!

luvsclassics said...

Your poem " lone voyager" captures the essence of the water and surf beautifully!

Love those blue , watery shots!

Grace-Life is Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Oh wow is he/she surfing or what? Very lonely indeed!

Watery Wednesday

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

I live near the sea, aND WE HAVE LOTS OF THESE PADDLE SURFER. nOW MY 15 YEAR OLD SON WANTS TO SURF, BUT HAS NO MONEY TO BUY A BOARD. HE IS A SURFING BUM .

sORRY ABOUT THESE CAPS, COMPUTER KEYS GOT JAMMED.