Monday, March 1, 2010

Yellow Fellows


MELLOW YELLOW MONDAY
http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/

 YELLOW FELLOWS

I know this is Pam!
(How clever I am!)
I don't need to ask!
It's only a mask.
A party festivity,
Treated with levity.
Yellow? Well. yes!
(How did you guess?)
And here are some more!
Masks to the fore!
*

Here we have fish
(But not on a dish.)


This moon's made of wood!
(Isn't it good!)
From China, this one;
I think it's great fun!

Harvest time, Gouro;
(That's Africa, you know.)

This one is weird
And much to be feared.

The teeth on this chap
Will shortly go 'Snap'!

This one is sillier
And very familiar!
*
Yellow, the lot!
So I hit the spot.
But Pam's is the best;
It beats all the rest.
She wears it with style.
(It must be the smile!)
*

A medical mask here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/06/knowing-drill.html

4 comments:

Debbiedoos said...

Those where great masks, I love the last one! LOL!!~

Ricepatty said...

Terrific! Love those masks what an assortment :)

Kim, USA said...

I like the first picture that is very cool, I like it!

3 Beautiful Gnomes

srp said...

Most of these are beautiful.... that last one though... a bit scary to meet on a crowded street...

Sorry about that last phrase!
Mélange