Thursday, March 4, 2010

All Set

COLOR CARNIVAL
http://colorcarnivalmeme.blogspot.com/2010/03/color-carnival-40.html

ALL SET!

The stage is a blaze of colour! The actors await in the wings.
What can go wrong this-evening? Any number of things!
I can forget my lines, for one! Or trip over two left feet!
I can feel sort of wobbly and go as white as a sheet.
Maybe Fred won't turn-up, because he's missed his bus!
The director's bound to lose his cool and start to scream a cuss!
Maybe there will be no audience to watch our enterprise!
Maybe Alice will twitch a lot when she's feigning her demise!
Something's bound to go wrong! It's written in the stars!
Oh dear! There's the music starting! I wish I lived on Mars!
*
But, oh, the power of adrenalin! It always sees me through!
I step out onto the floodlit stage and there's nothing I can't do!
*

Another stage experience here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/05/jurys-out.html


4 comments:

Martha said...

Very cute! Love it as always :-)

Jama said...

It almost looks like a painting!

Carolyn Ford said...

I wonder what will happen when the show starts...the set is inviting, though.

Ricepatty said...

I wish I was in the audience to see what happens when the curtain goes up!