Sunday, October 11, 2009

Look, Max!






MONOCHROME WEEKLY THEME
http://monochromeweeklytheme.blogspot.com/


LOOK, MAX!


I can see the world, Max! Can you see it too?
Stand up here with me, Max! Do the things I do!
'Cos I am your Big Brother and I know about a lot!
You'll be a big boy one day and have the brains I've got!
I know what this town's called. The name of it's Hong Kong,
So when the people ask me I never get it wrong.
We're up very high, Max, by the window pane
But not as high as yesterday when we were in a plane!
I'll remember this, Max because I'm nearly five,
But you are only little and not properly alive!
But one day when you're bigger and you know a lot like me
I'll tell you all about it and you'll share my memory.
*
Another aspect of holidays here:


16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Body language says it all.

Sylvia said...

Oh, such a lovely poem! Such a moving photography. I love it. Thank you, Brenda!

Lucy Corrander said...

This is a wonderful picture and poem and combination.

It reminds me of a Michael Rosen poem about a boy who believed everything his brother said - including the way history is bottled in speaking tubles.

Lucy

Bengbeng said...

yr grandchildren sure will keep you very busy. they seem active n just ready for the world.. ref the pic

christina said...

An autentic conversation!! I like it!!

Lene said...

Cute, and ofcourse curious boys. It worried me a bit thet they could fall down, but I am sure they are safer thatn it looks :)

Have a nice day :)

Rune Eide said...

The small - and not so small things in life...

Miranda said...

Love this shot! This is exactly why there are big brothers ;)

Patty said...

Very nice, that's what big brothers are for.

Anne said...

Children are children no matter where in the world they live :-)

Anonymous said...

Lovely, just lovely...
Beautifully composed....

Mona said...

I get the sense of looking into the future... Nice shot.

Mikabella said...

Wow! What i view! A great pic.

Read your profile and i must say that your the story off your life is amasing. So many challanges and adventures. Kram från Sverige :)

magiceye said...

that indeed was lovely!

Regina said...

Beautiful mono!

anemonen said...

I loved the text and the photo too. Good job