Friday, October 16, 2009

What a Find!



NOT Raquel

WHAT A FIND!
I should be doing the housework! But how can a girl succeed
When she's found a blog in her wanderings which is wonderful indeed!
Photographs? Yes, a-plenty and they are charming too.
But just listen to the music! Don't miss it whatever you do!
Glorious classical melodies, played as they should be played!
*
No wonder the house is dusty and the washing-up delayed!
*
If you don't click here you'll be sorry!
*

More musical magic here:


4 comments:

Margaret Gosden said...

I did not get any music?

Rinkly Rimes said...

The 'key' is up on the right-hand side.

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

My house and my dishes are in the same state as yours. All because of BLOG.

Once long ago, I was given this fine advice, the housework will still be there, go do something to enjoy yourself.

Unknown said...

Thank you, I do not know how to thank you for making me so happy this morning.

I see that as well as sensitive, you are also a very nice person and talented. Thank you from my heart and congratulations on your blog, it is so beautiful.

I will put your blog in my blog so all will know how wonderful you are and your blog is.

Hugs

Raquel

PS: Ann, thank you too