Wednesday, December 23, 2009

My Photographic Trick!








MY PHOTOGRAPHIC TRICK!

See a Xmas Tree in the centre of the city
Surrounded by parcels bright and pretty.
Against the grey of the wintry sky
The tree is tall and wide and high.
And the gifts are big just like the tree!
Just think how enormous they must be!
*
But yes, the camera does lie!
I hope I managed to trick your eye!
For a table-centre I bought this tree;
It's about as small as a tree can be!
As for the gifts, I made a stop
At our local $2 shop!
*
This is my Lucky Dip collection!
Now let your eyes make the correction!
*

My eyes let me down here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2008/07/53-cobwebs.html



 

2 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...

have a cool Yule, Brenda!

Unknown said...

Funny...it does trick the eye a bit.