Friday, June 19, 2009

Out of Sight, Out of Mind!


The suggested Acrostic word this week is
OCEAN WAVES

OUT OF SIGHT; OUT OF MIND!

Octopuses lurk below
Creatures with eyes that seem to glow.
Ethereal things that twist and squirm.
A fish that looks just like a worm.
Nasty-looking things with teeth
 *
Wriggling in the deep beneath.
All designed to horrify
Visitors that happen by. But.....
Empty vistas comfort me;
Simple waves on a simple sea.




More of that hidden world here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/03/parallel-universe.html

5 comments:

quilly said...

I always wonder what is lurking down there with my toes ....

Darlene said...

I love your acrostics.

Blue or MamiBlue said...

Hi Brenda, nice to meet you.
I am from Finland and I hope to see you on my pages.
I am writing in finnish and sometimes also in english but if you make the translation, it helps a little.

Havfruen said...

Wonderful sky Brenda:)
Have a nice weekend:)

Kat said...

I am actually a bit horrified with the wrigglies and wigglies.

Still admiring you for giving berth to Charlie in Garden..!!!