Friday, June 12, 2009

Moving Mountains

I'm finding this Crostic business great fun! Why did I never try it before! Unmotivated, I suppose.


MOVING MOUNTAINS!

Motivation!....We are told
Our actions can be brave and bold,
Very strong and so much bigger,
If we let Motivation figure!
No more the flimsy, flabby action!
Greatness! Oh what satisfaction!
*
Moving mountains! Nothing to it!
Only imagine and then do it!
Unfortunately, this poor mind
Never reacts! It's more inclined
To fill itself with dread and doubt
And let it all go up the spout.
I'll never move a mountain, friends!
Never find where the rainbow ends!
Sadly, I am a wimp, created
Utterly unmotivated!
You won't move the mountains here:



1 comment:

Kat said...

please have faith..( if not motivation)
with faith, it's said...

One can move mountains