Sunday, December 4, 2011

Quick Getaway



GRANDMA'S GOULASH
http://grandmas-goulash.info
asks for a VERY short story

QUICK GETAWAY


Oh! Come on, Fleur! Don't be like that!
I only wanted a little chat.
I know your 'chats'! Not that again!
Last year we had a litter of ten!
(140 characters)
*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




JUDGEMENT!

'But Judge!' I said, 'I'm innocent!
It was nightfall and I couldn't see
Because of the overhanging branches
Of that damned sycamore tree!
I took all safety precautions!
I haven't committed a sin!'
Said the Judge 'But on the seat beside you
There was an empty bottle of gin!'
*


2 comments:

Grandma's Goulash said...

That was quite a productive chat! :D

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

I'd run, too, if I were her! LOL Your microfiction reminds me of an ad campaign currently running for Traveler's Insurance. There is a doggy romance, and the last scene is the female dog in a roomful of pups and the male dog comes in looking a bit shocked. Funny. :)