Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Grunt National


COLOR CARNIVAL
http://colorcarnivalmeme.blogspot.com/ 

THE GRUNT NATIONAL!

They're off! The little Piggy Porkers
Racing round the track!
Mr Green is way in front;
Mr Yellow's at the back.
In third place we see Mr Red
But he wont win the cup!
Mr Yellow's sturdier
And he is catching up!
Mr Black is second
But he may end up last
Mr Yellow looks determined
And he is moving fast.
Mr Green thinks he's a winner;
But I feel he is mistaken.
When Mr Yellow makes a dart
He'll be bringing home the bacon.
My money's on Mr Yellow;
He's the athletic sort.
He has a magnificent physique,
Truly built for sport!
*
A more pathetic pig here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2010/02/poor-pewter-pig.html




7 comments:

Jan said...

That is so vivid, Brenda, feel like I'm there.
A very entertaining poem. Thanks

Jama said...

This is cute! but I'm more interested in the row of babies in the background. They must have a good time there, I see one having a good laugh.

Carolyn Ford said...

What a great capture! I am SURE the green guy will win this race...and, those babies are having such a good time...what a delightful event and shot!

Kim, USA said...

Hahaha this makes me laugh! I bet for the yellow porky! Happy weekend!

CC~ColorCarnival

"Lillagul" said...

:)
Great photo on the running pigglets and great poem too !
Have a nice weekend :)

Martha said...

This is totally adorable! I always look forward to what you'll come up with each week :-)

Linda :) said...

Go Mr. Yellow! So cute!! :)