Wednesday, May 6, 2009

How Could I Resist?

I know my American fellow bloggers will take this in good part. (This Australian did and look at our label!) I think it's so clever! And there are people who believe it!
HOW COULD I RESIST?

'Stumbleupon' threw up this gem;
An American view of 'Us' and 'Them'.
'Number One' you've been voted!
The rest of us are just demoted!
Australians, the millions (twenty)
Are reduced to 'Kangaroos' (a'plenty!)
Write and tell me that this view
Honestly doesn't apply to YOU!
(No doubt my friend Margaret will have a comment!!!)


5 comments:

KB said...

Oh my goodness. NZ doesn't even exist :)

Ebie said...

This is cute! I love the poetry too. I wonder what Margaret's comment would be!

J said...

Haha, I can't wait to share this with my American friends.

California Girl said...

hahahahahaha love it!

Kat said...

an amusing atlas..!!!