Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Wind Changed


GRANDMA'S GOULASH

We are asked for a very, very, very short story based on Grandma's picture!

THE WIND CHANGED

Freddy had thought he'd strike a pose
As a statue, with a garden hose.
Mother shouted 'Leave it alone'
But, sadly Freddy'd turned to stone. (140 characters)
*
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------


BREAKING THE RULE!

I AM OLD! I'M BEYOND ALL SHAMING!
THEY TELL ME THIS IS KNOWN AS 'FLAMING'!
PEOPLE WHO THINK THEY ARE MY BETTERS
SAY I MUSTN'T USE CAPITAL LETTERS!
BUT I HAPPEN TO LIKE THEM! THEY LOOK SO BOLD!
I'M AN EXCEPTION....... BECAUSE I'M OLD!

*

6 comments:

Sonia Lal said...

nice. I like the end.

Helen said...

Cute rhyme.

S K Ditta said...

"Freddy'd turned to stone." Happens to young men who have grown older than their mothers. It was fun reading it.

Grandma's Goulash said...

Poor Freddy. He should have minded his Momma.

THIS OLD LADY REALLY LIKES YOUR SECOND RHYME. :D

Lisa Ricard Claro said...

Poor Freddy! He should have listened to his mother. And I like your rule breaking. That sounds like a great reason to me. I'm on board with it. LOL

Monica Manning said...

My mom always told me not to make faces cuz it would stick that way. Freddy should've listened to his mom. Poor kid turned to stone. I wouldn've only been ugly.

When I get old, I'm going to write in full caps all the time. And shout. A lot. Maybe poke people with my cane.