Saturday, October 1, 2011

Advice




SIX WORD FRIDAY
http://melissacamarawilkins.com/blog/2011/09/30/six-word-fridays-how-to/
Six letters, six words, six lines
(And an Acrostic)


ADVICE
(HOW TO)

Ask for advice when in doubt
Don't think you can do without.
Verify all that you are told.
If possible sort dross from gold.
Consider all things with great care.
Everybody has good advice to share!
*
------------------------------------------------------------------------------




WOOING IN A WALNUT!

Did you ever, ever, ever
See a picture quite as clever?
I was tricked, of course, initially.
When I first glanced at this scene
I simply saw some leaves of green
And a walnut hanging on a walnut tree.
*
And then I focused on the nut,
Opened up, where nuts are shut!
And what should I see but a small romantic couple!
Curved in a passionate embrace,
Hand to hand and face to face!
(For anything else they'd have to be quite supple!)
*

3 comments:

Laurie Kolp said...

A triple treat... I especially liked the acrostic.

Melissa Camara Wilkins said...

That's good advice about taking advice!

Keia said...

That's definitely good advice.