Monday, October 24, 2011

True Perspective

strong-woman

MAD KANE
supplied the first line

TRUE PERSPECTIVE

A fellow was telling a tale
About what it was like to be male
He said 'Females, of course,
Are the real potent force
And we're very low on the scale.'
*
-----------------------------------------------------------

BLUE BLURB

The jackets of books are designed to tease.
'Not too much information, please!'
Take the jacket above........ the blue is cool;
But titillation is the rule.
The figure doesn't show its face;
Is the lady shy or in disgrace?
The title is a mystery;
'Blue' is calm, it seems to me.
But 'fire' is hot, suggesting amour
 But it's a forbidden love, for sure.
Is the lady a Nun? Has she turned away? 
Is she mounting the steps to a Church to pray?
Which brings me to the subject of sin!
Oh dear! What mess is the lady in?
It's more intriguing the more I look!
I'll simply have to buy the book!
*

1 comment:

Madeleine Begun Kane said...

I love Blue Blurb! And of course I enjoyed your limerick. Thanks, as always for joining in my Limerick-Off challenge!