Saturday, June 9, 2012

Satisfaction

                                    Brenda Bryant

WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

SATISFACTION

Normally my photographs make me hang my head with shame,
And I am such a coward that I don't even sign my name.
But this shot was accidental and I think it's really great.
I think it's the best 'Reflection' that I have blogged to date.
We were just about to leave the beach; the car door was ajar
When I saw this perfect picture in the window of the car.
'Stop a minute!' I said to M........his hand is in the shot.
I clicked and this is the photograph that I found that I had got!
Please let me pat myself on the back, for such an event is rare!
If I never have another success I don't even think I'll care!
*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

IN THE NIGHT!
(A Picu)

In the night,
Wake!
Is that a sound?

What a fright!
Shake!
Hear my heart pound!

In the light,
Fake!
Nothing around!

* 

2 comments:

Leovi said...

Wonderful, I like your composition. Best regards.

Margaret Gosden said...

Yes, that is great capture! I pat you on the back, too!