Friday, June 8, 2012

Disorientated


WEEKEND REFLECTIONS

DISORIENTATED!

A reflection is a picture in reverse;
And that makes normal seeing more diverse.
We can see the actual view but rather changed,
Top to bottom and entirely rearranged.
Here's a picture of a large glass-windowed door,
As reflected in a gleaming marble floor.
But if everything's reversed it seems to me
That an 'Exit's' where the 'Entrance' used to be.
This casual shot just fills me full of doubt,
For am I going in or coming out?
*
--------------------------------------------------------------------

LET US SPRAY

Dammit all! Another splash!
Now I'm going to do something rash!
I'm sick of all this constant spraying!
Rainy days are so delaying!
I'm veering over to the right!
Hold on! Hold on! Hold on tight!
Fasten your seat-belt! Say your prayers!
I'm going to drive straight up those stairs!
*


No comments: