Tuesday, July 21, 2009

That Wear Word!



HEADS OR TAILS
'WEAR'



THAT WEAR WORD!

His brains dropped out of sight!
They didn't put up a fight.
He once had brains that worked
But Fickle Fate just smirked.
I said 'If you wear your jeans slung low
There's only one place brains can go!'
'I'll wear what I like, you silly old Moo!
What's it got to do with you!'
He didn't care a bit!
His jeans still didn't fit!
The ever-downward force of gravity
Played a part in his depravity!
He once had a very high I.Q.!
Which shows what low-slung jeans can do!
For, sure enough, his brains dropped down,
As he bared his buttocks to the town.
As he displayed his great tanned hide
His brains began their downward slide!
One day we saw them disappear
Gone for ever up his rear!
*

More young and foolish here:

12 comments:

Jinksy said...

This should be indellibly stamped on every pair of jeans...And why aren't belt manufacturers getting in on the act?

Hootin Anni said...

ROFLMAO.....Gotta love it. But wait, from my perspective this is a cute set of cheeks!!!

My "where" is posted also. Come on over if you can find time. Happy Tuesday.

i beati said...

very good !!Sandy

Arija said...

Bravo!!!

Margaret Gosden said...

Whatever will they do with jeans next, I wonder!

Anonymous said...

Love it, love it, love it! So very true!! Why they cannot pull their britches up is a mystery!! Great writing...Been missin' comin' to visit....

Valerie said...

I shall think of this poem every time I catch sight of a bared buttock. Brilliant worked, Brenda.

Karen said...

LOL that is a great one!

Mari Meehan said...

No one could put it better!

Tumblewords: said...

Laughing! This is great - should be required reading for all those who show the plumber's look! Too funny!

Dee Martin said...

Oh my. I work in a high school and I don't know how many times I have tried to explain that those things are called UNDERwear because they should be UNDER your clothes. Not hanging out for all to see. Those saggy jeans and girls who wear thongs with low cut jeans are my two pet peeves. Too. much. information. I may print this poem and hang it on the wall in my computer lab LOL

Kat said...

Well said...

Where the Brain, Drains :)))