Sunday, September 2, 2012

Who Nose?



MAD KANE
supplied the first line

WHO NOSE?

A woman who tended to preen
Caught her nose in a sausage-machine
It came out long and thin
And would not go back in
And it's now in the office canteen.
*
--------------------------------




THE FOUNTAIN

I came upon a magic fountain as I walked in the heat of the day.
But only I could hear the words that fountain had to say.
'You're hot, you're tired, you're dusty; I'm here for your delight.
See how my waters radiate, both silvery and bright!
Drench yourself in my liquid loveliness, forget the summer heat;
Immune from the harshness of the sun you'll find that life is sweet.'
So in I dashed and was purified, refreshed and then set free.
Fancy that beautiful fountain speaking only to me!
*

1 comment:

check this out said...

Nice picture on fountain.