Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Ikea



Now why didn't I think of that?
A package, all simple and flat,
Containing the bits!
And everything fits!
Every nail, every knob, every slat.

It's a splendidly simple idea.
And the furniture's not very dear.
Any idiot's able
To make a new table!
Why didn't I think of IKEA?
*
-------------------------------------------------------------


EASILY!

Rules
Six letters in the title,
Six lines in the verse
Six words in each line.
Acrostic
(Not easy!)

Even if the task's not easy
And the way ahead looks rough
Set out strongly on your mission
It may prove you're really tough.
Let your guiding words be these....
'Yes! I can succeed with ease!'

*

3 comments:

Kate said...

Love the IKEA cartoon...one reason why I don't buy there. The acrostic definitely is challenging! Kate, ABC Team

Wanda said...

I saw that cartoon on fb book and laughed...laughed again today.

EG CameraGirl said...

You are so good with words!

I love IKEA!