Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Worth It!


WATERY WEDNESDAY

WORTH IT!

I give you a glimpse of the water;
I give you a hill to climb.
When you get to the top
And you chance to stop
You'll find the view sublime.
*
--------------------------------------------------------
WHAT A BUZZ!

Are you a bumble-bee? Are you a car?
I don't care whatever you are!
In one way or another I'll drive or fly
To the end of the earth or the top of the sky!
Everything's possible, don't you know!
It's only the grownups who tell us 'No!'
I'll be sure of so many things
Till boring grownups clip my wings!
*

10 comments:

Diana said...

I can't say which one that I liked more Brenda. They were both very good! Love Di ♥

eileeninmd said...

A lovely walk and view. Lov ethe poems! Have a great week!

Darlene said...

Cute poems. Children have such wonderful imaginations. It's too bad we lose the wonder when we grow up.

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

What a happy world children live in.

Anonymous said...

Sublime, indeed, & looks like a pretty high spot of take in a beautiful view!!!

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

Lovely! Definitely worth the hike. And the picture of the bee-car is so cute. Your poems are always perfect.

Margaret Gosden said...

I have to agree with Raji there - and a nice sublime shot for starters. Short and sweet!

eden said...

Great shot. Lovely poem.

Happy Watery Wednesday.

Kass said...

What great humor you have. Nice verses. Interesting photos.

Jan n Jer said...

Oh the anticipation!!! Great shot. Lovely poems.