Saturday, July 10, 2010

Please!

PLEASE!

A model in a Belgian street
So don't be too alarmed,
But just think that, in reality,
A woman can be thus harmed!
Stoned for committing adultery
While the man can just go free!
Do something about it everyone!
Join AVAAZ like me!
Please, please, please, please heed this little call!
Better a quick little signature
Than doing nothing at all!
Click on the address below,
And join if you think you can!
The more we raise our voices
The more we can thwart their plan!
*

PLEASE!

3 comments:

MaR said...

I have no words to express how I feel about this...in which century are we living??

Sallie (FullTime-Life) said...

I signed up. Had heard about the petition and how it may be working (I hope so) but hadn't found it yet. Thanks for posting about it.

flaubert said...

How horrible!
Pamela