Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Great Expectations


IMAGINARY GARDEN
chose the picture

GREAT EXPECTATIONS

When it comes to the next Olympics,
I'm hoping to take part.
My diving ability is well-known;
I'm a master at the art.
I sail with ease at the take-off,
For that is elementary.
But, as my Coach points out to me,
I need to work on my entry!
*
------------------------------------------------------------------

Simple Alphabet
ISLAND

If I were to find my own island,
I'd write on a board 'This is my land!'
But the locals might shout
'You've got to move out!
This Island is now part of Thailand!'
*

3 comments:

Scarlet said...

Nice one...nothing wrong with great expectations; just needs more work !

Jinksy said...

At least you can make a splash! LOL

Kay L. Davies said...

I love the photo and the first poem, Brenda. All my dives look like that!

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie’s Guide to Adventurous Travel