Monday, November 28, 2011

Boy Talk


SUCCINCTLY YOURS
provided the prompt for a VERY short story.

BOY TALK

I think I am going to hover near them!
I am going to overhear them!
Then, I'll Facebook a little rumour!
I hope they have a sense of humour!
(140 characters)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




A Simple ABC
WHISKERS!

There was a young lady called Mary
Who found shaven men rather scary.
When she saw whiskers waving
She said 'Don't start shaving!'
I just adore men who are hairy!'
*

5 comments:

anthonynorth said...

Great fun, both.

Maude Lynn said...

Boy Talk cracked me up!

Pat said...

Clever and witty, as always!

Sonia Lal said...

LOL They are both funny!

Grandma's Goulash said...

You packed humor and an element of truth into Boy Talk. That's a lot for 140 characters.

Hairy is funny, although I never found beards very attractive. :D