Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Stepping Stones


                                              Brenda Bryant

WATERY WEDNESDAY
http://waterywednesday.blogspot.com/

STEPPING STONES

Making my way gingerly,
Camera in my hand,
Wondering how to place my feet,
Wobbling as I stand.....
I can't resist the limpid green,
The spume, and sunlight flashing,
While near at hand the great waves roar,
As the ocean comes in, crashing!
*

Water on a much larger scale here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/05/watery-wonder.html

6 comments:

eileeninmd said...

Lovely poem and photo! Have a great week.

2sweetnsaxy said...

Very nice! I'm glad I got a chance to finally come visit. :-)

Anonymous said...

That's a great photo, with a wonderful verse.

Jim said...

Good subject.
Sydney - City and Suburbs

Inay said...

uhummm...

so be careful in each step
don't want to see a leg up high
remember you're holding a cam
it might caught you to the end

Unknown said...

lovely crystal clear water is for wading. i'm glad you didn't resist.:p