Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Note the Nearness



NOTE THE NEARNESS!

He sent his love a note; he wrote with fire and passion;
He wrote with all the strength of his desire!
She'd never had a letter written in that loving fashion!
He'd written with a heart that was on fire!
And his words seemed to enfold her in a wonderful caress;
As she read them she was utterly transported.
She found her heart was singing with a song of happiness!
This was how a girl expected to be courted!
*
I had to wax romantic when I saw the shot above!
Call it whimsy! Call it nonsense!
Call it Love!
*
A very different sort of letter here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/01/ps-dear-sir.html

http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I love LOVE Brenda Bryant! And I love this little piece you whittled up! You are so clever!

Sylvia K said...

Whatever you call it it's a great post for the N day! Love the photo and your words! Have a great week, Brenda!

Sylvia

photowannabe said...

The absolutely perfect poem for that fanciful picture.

Wanda said...

I call it magnificent!!!

Hildred said...

Great picture and most appropriate poem, - as is the application for a passport! Ah, bureaucracy.....

Sheila @ A Postcard a Day said...

A superb illustration, and your words go perfectly with it!

Roger Owen Green said...

I could use a hug myself.


ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Carolyn Ford said...

Amazing hug! And, how clever you are...always! Love this!

Jay said...

What a great picture! I like your poem, too! :)