Monday, April 26, 2010

Go Bananas!


MELLOW YELLOW
http://mellowyellowmonday.blogspot.com/
 
GO BANANAS!
(An Acrostic)

Gorillas 'go bananas' when bananas are in view.
Other monkey species always do the same thing too.
*
Beating chests and baring teeth are simian reactions.
And human females similarly do 'go-bananas' actions,
Not about the yellow fruit but shoes and 'bling' and stuff;
Any shopaholic  knows enough is not enough!
Never mess with ladies when they're on a shopping spree!
Appetites become inflamed with a sort of manic glee!
See females on a Sales Day! You see a human zoo!
Humans and apes are much the same in many things they do!
*

A look back at an older 'rime' here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2008/06/16-ah-nostalgia.html

10 comments:

Chubskulit Rose said...

Nice! I love bananas!

Family Portrait

Becky said...

I love it! Great choice for MYM.


Here's mine.

Liz @ MLC said...

Hahaha, i love it! Happy MYM!

Mine is here.

Tussy said...

Funny one, you make me think of Lady Gaga. she likes to put strange thing on her head just the same :)

My Mellow Yellow Monday
You Got A Posty

Maria said...

Love it:):)

ilovepink said...

Very, interesting and attractive poem! I salute you for that...

eileeninmd said...

Funny post and the photo is great for MYM!

Inay said...

hahahahaha...

hmmmmm Charles Darwin might say...
I told you my theory is correct..

well i think with the same glee...

sometimes even apes asked why?

Annie Jeffries said...

Hah. Too cute.

Kim, USA said...

Haha funny because when I read this poem I looked at my hubby and he is eating banana hahaha! Happy Monday!

MYM~Tulips