Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Spicy



WRITTEN FOR ACROSTIC ONLY


SPICY
(An Acrostic Limerick)

Since food is a pleasure to eat
People ask it be spicy or sweet.
I like lots of spice
Cooking with it is nice.
You like it most when it adds heat.

*
----------------------------------------------------------




FOOT IN MOUTH


When Eric was at the bus-stop, making his homeward way,
A beautiful woman smiled at him and it really made his day.
'You're the father of one of my children' the lovely lady said,
And Eric blushed to the roots of his hair; he really went bright red.
He remembered her now from five years ago when he'd had a big night out;
He and his friends had been drinking, rather a lot, no doubt.
'I remember you! said Eric; 'You wore those feathery things
And you had tassles on your bra! Gosh, you did clever swings!'
(The people standing at the stop looked at the pair aghast
As several buses came their way and all of them went past!)
Eric went on 'That pole dance! I gave a tremendous clap!
And you were attracted to me and came and sat in my lap!
Then, when the show was over, I came back to your flat.
At the time you said we'd have coffee and, maybe a little chat.
But of course,' said Eric loudly 'One thing led to another.
But I really must apologise if now you're a single mother!'
Eric grinned quite broadly, remembering his night of fun.
*
'Excuse me' said the lady . 'I'm Miss Smith. I teach your son.'
*

No comments: