Thursday, March 5, 2009

324.Azure!


Probably not the best photo in the world, but you didn't hear the song!

AZURE!

'Morning has broken' were ever there words
More perfectly chosen when speaking of birds!
This one I noticed so wildly rejoicing,
Thrilling to threads of its marvelous voicing!
Trilling to friends in the same state of rapture.
Just a fluttering creature, but oh what a capture!
The azure blue sky all around is so splendid!
The memory stays though the concert has ended.
Let us 'lift up our hearts' and also rejoice
That the glory of morning delivers a voice.

6 comments:

Jinksy said...

BT is surpassing itself - long may it continue...

Darlene said...

Sometimes when I awaken before the birds I find it wonderful to hear their songs as they start their day. It starts my day with joy, too. It's as if we were both saying, "Thank you for another day."

Mari Meehan said...

One of my favorite things about living on the prairie is seeing hawks circling so high they're barely visible but we can hear every word of their conversations!

RAJI MUTHUKRISHNAN said...

Beautiful!

Margaret Gosden said...

Alas, I can't hear the birds anymore. They twitter just out of my range........but they do manage to find a way into my work, unasked. Check out LOLLY WILLOWES again - the drawing will show they were not there to begin with!

Kat said...

Her-Bird's-Voice..!!!