Sunday, April 12, 2009

Tropical Trickery


SCENIC SUNDAY  (and a slight cheat!)

http://scenicsunday.blogspot.com

TROPICAL TRICKERY


Oh well, it's a scenic attraction and a tropical memory too,
Although it's quite clearly unnatural,  and, possibly, 'simply wont do'!
But I'm squeezing it in under 'scenic', since it captures the spirit and feel
Of a holiday, spent up in Noosa, where the tropical scene was quite real.
The coastline of Queensland is gorgeous,(apart from a cyclone or two,)
So this, clearly, quite staged presentation gives a hint of reality too.

10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

It sure is a beautiful scene! It makes me want a tall, cool glass of lemonade. ;-)

Jeri ~ said...

Trickery or not, it would be a beautiful spot to hang out for awhile!!

b said...

There is nothing quite like a resort to make one love life...scenic or not.

Lovely,

b

ps love the music!

Angel.Pearls said...

I'd like to take a swim there..Nice scenic Sunday!//Eva

diane b said...

Very pretty one of my favourite spots but then I might be biased being a Queenslander.

Linnea said...

Oh...I wouldn't mind spending my Sunday right there in that spot! Great photo that makes me feel like I'm on holiday. Enjoy SS...

Will said...

May be staged, but it is still quite beautiful.

DeniseinVA said...

Gorgeous!

Janie said...

Well, it does look beautiful and warm, even if not quite natural. I'm sure your real tropical vacation was even more lovely.

Kat said...

To me the "spirit and feel"
is all in BB's rhymes :)))