Friday, December 14, 2012

Related to a Dolphin




WRITTEN FOR MY WORLD


RELATED TO A DOLPHIN



My son-in-law is a dolphin,


At least, so it would seem.

Like a creature of the deep

See him plunge and gleam.

He may be rather pinkish

And breathe in a different way,

But my son-in-law is a dolphin

And here he is at play.
*
----------------------------------------------------

A XMAS NUDE

Rather irreverent, I agree,

And yet, innocent in a way.

This lady looks really guileless

And in foolish disarray.

How was she caught in this strange pose

Looking frivolous and free?
*

She was having her morning shower

When she thought of her Xmas tree......

'Did I remember the star?' she thought

'Oh dear! I think I forgot!.

I'll just nip out and have a look

To see whether I did or not.'

And so she 'nipped', all in the nude,

When, to her great surprise,

A little tap came at the door

And, right before her eyes,

An artist appeared , sketchbook in hand,

And recorded her in her skin!

And that, my dear, is exactly how

Scandals like this begin!
*
-------------------------

No comments: