Friday, May 7, 2010

Froth Wrath



MY TRUE COLORS
http://poopsiestruecolours.blogspot.com/2010/05/coffee.html
COFFEE


FROTH WRATH!

Though I admire the elegant moth
In the coffee art above,
I really hate the awful froth
That others seem to love!
Bubble-baths I also hate
(I'd rather have a shower)
The froth I cannot contemplate;
It really makes me cower!
When coffee-drinking is my aim
I want the rich brown brew!
That pallid stuff is rather lame
And cold and floppy too!
It lingers round my upper lip
And wetly hits my nose.
The lingering traces start to drip,
Unattractive, I suppose!
 Likewise at bath-time it's the same
The bubbles grow all chilly,
The body-parts I dare not name
Start freezing, willy-nilly!
Give me clear water, deep and hot,
With a uniform immersion!
And coffee will not hit the spot
Unless it's the froth-less version!
*

------------------------------------------------------------------



(Spoken by a MALE of course!)

SOME PREVENTATIVE!


'Lips that Touch Liquor Shall Not Touch Ours!'
They stop me feeling frisky!
I fear these ladies
Are straight from Hades!
I'm going to stick with whiskey!
*
'Lips that Touch Liquor Shall Not Touch Ours!'
They stop me feeling randy!
They look too gruesome
To form a twosome!
I'm going to stick with brandy!
*
'Lips that Touch Liquor Shall Not Touch Ours!'
They stop me feeling merry.
They scare me rigid!
I feel quite frigid!
I'm going to stick with sherry!
*
'Lips that Touch Liquor Shall Not Touch Ours!'
Quite right, my dears! You said it!
Though you purse and pout
I shall miss you out!
A kiss from you! I'd dread it!
*


1 comment:

penny said...

Well done and said. I like my coffee with faces :)