Friday, October 31, 2008

181.Quizzical.




Just for fun. Answers tomorrow.



QUIZZICAL



1 What is the longest word that you can type with your left hand?
2 In the fridge what happens to a normal elastic band?
3 In what year did Niagara Falls freeze over? (Yes it's true!)
4 What famous gentleman was born in a Ladies' Loo?
5 Which is the only fish that can blink with both its eyes?
6 Which part of the body from birth stays the same size?
7 Only one word ends in 'mt'. Guess it if you can.
8 How many seconds are there in a goldfish memory span?
9 What is a word that reads the same from left as well as right.
10 Who invented scissors? A clue; he was quite bright.
11 Which hand does the most work when you go to type a letter?
12 What do men do pretty well, but women do much better?
 13 Which nuts are ingredients when making dynamite?



And there won't be any prizes  even if you get them right!

5 comments:

Bear Naked said...

The only answer that I know without having to do some research is #6----the eyes.

Bear((( )))

Reader Wil said...

I think this is a nice quizz, though I don't know any of them. I hope to see the answers tomorrow!

Culture Vulture said...

Morning has broken?

Kat said...

1 reverbrated

2 have kept the elastic band in fridge. results awaited :)))

3 1848

4 don't know.

5 Shark

6 eyes (courtesy bear N)

7 dreamt

8 well the popular belief is 3 seconds but please see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldfish#Memory (which says its 3 months..!!)

9 MALAYALAM, LEVEL

10 Eureka... I think I found him. Archimedes?

11 Not sure. Left?

12 If I 'blink' to this Q, can I take it Brenda that you'll do it twice? :))))

13 Sigh... dunno.

if any answers are correct all credit goes to the net, to which this BLEND honestly admits to having done research, with.

Unknown said...

I really love rocking songs because those songs will rock me and I am too much impressed from this blog also. Thankful to you for posting this blog. Blink-182