Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Surprise! Surprise!




ABC WEDNESDAY
http://abcwednesdayround3.blogspot.com/2009/11/s-is-for.html
Letter 'S'


SURPRISE! SURPRISE!


Alfred Hitchcock, of movie fame, (and now as dead as mutton)
Wasn't like the rest of us! He had no belly-button!
*
When you sneeze the rest of you also plays its part;
Everything ceases to function! Even your beating heart!
*
Babies have no knee-caps! Feel a knee and see!
But they grow up to be knee-capped, just like you and me.
*
Five years of your lifetime will be spent standing in a line
Probably obeying a little 'Wait here!' sign!
*
The toothbrush was invented in 1498!
I bet you never would have guessed at such an early date!
*

Some Home Hints here:
http://rinklyrimes.blogspot.com/2009/08/home-hints.html


7 comments:

Kevin Musgrove said...

What jolly japes, gosh what a lark! I hear my belly rustle!
It's like a romp around the park for my old chuckle muscle!

(my, my! I am in panto mode already!)

Sylvia K said...

Oh, fun words for the day! And a great post as always, Brenda!

Enjoy your day!

Sylvia

Tumblewords: said...

Surprise. He really had no belly button? :) I had no idea, none at all. Still surprised.

jay said...

Your rhymes are always fun, but I loved this:

Babies have no knee-caps! Feel a knee and see!
But they grow up to be knee-capped, just like you and me

ROFL!! That's both sweet and funny!

Hey - the captcha code is 'Deplett'. That must be for me, but they spelled his name wrong. ;)

jabblog said...

Clever amusing post and informative too. Thank you for sharing.

Bradley Hsi said...

How very fun this blog is, thanks for sharing and have a nice weekend.

Dragonstar said...

I love that photo!

Thanks for participating this week.
The ABC Team.