Sunday, May 20, 2012

No Sense of Direction!



SUNDAY SCRIBBLINGS
suggests the topic 'Always.'

NO SENSE OF DIRECTION!
A sincere cry  from the heart.
If anyone still alive knows the old song, sing along!

Seems I lose my way,
Always.
Each and every day
Always.
No map in my mind
So I always find
Routes are so unkind
Always, always.
Coming to the lights
Always
Lose my lefts and rights
Always.
Sitting in the car
Lose my guiding star
Know I won't get far!
Just always!
*
How they ridicule,
Always
Say that I'm a fool,
Always.
When I take the wheel
How  ashamed I feel
Brain-cells all congeal
Always, always.
When I chose a lane,
Always,
This is my refrain
Always.
Is it right or left
Why aren't I more deft!
I will be bereft
For always.
*
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

A MATTER OF OPINION

Marlene gazed at Wesley, looking him up and down;
They'd just returned from a night out at a restaurant in the town.
They'd met their friends and wined and dined; and now the hour was late;
Thought Wesley 'Marlene's in the mood! And I can hardly wait!'
Marlene moved up to Wesley in a rather sultry way.
And Wesley thought 'Well, now we come to the end of a perfect day!'
'Darling' murmured Marlene 'Has anyone ever said
That you're God's gift to women?'....That's exactly what she said!
Wesley said 'No!!!!', and Marlene spat, with more than a hint of spite,

'Then why did you act as though you were when we were out tonight?'
*

1 comment:

Maude Lynn said...

A Matter of Opinion is hilarious!